You too can wow your subscribers – and grow your business – with powerfully engaging emails that convert
In the time it takes to drink an americano,
you could write an email that instantly nets $1000s
Ry Schwartz was sitting at a Montreal cafe on a Sunday morning. The window was closing on a special bonus offer for a launch we were running, and he had to write the last-chance email. He ordered a triple-tall. And opened his laptop.
An hour later, his new email copy was in ConvertKit. I hit ‘Send broadcast.’ And within minutes, we had $10,000 in new sales on our hands. When you send an email, the results are immediate
Most of the work you’re used to in marketing is part of a “long game” strategy. You bring in leads that you nurture for weeks or more. You go on podcast after podcast to build your authority. You write blog post after blog post, ebook after ebook. You speak at events and summits. It’s all meant to pay off in the long run. And that’s cool. Not everything can pay off instantly.
But isn’t that why email is so refreshing?
- The instant pay off email provides is a thrill for most of us. We put all that work into building a list and nurturing our list – and when it’s time to write a sales email, we get an adrenaline rush off the immediacy of the results. That ping every time a new sale comes in…
- Every single email you send can and should grow your business
- As incredible as the opportunities are in email marketing, the challenges may seem just as big. That’s because there are so many types of emails you can send. And too often you learn the hard way that, say, a sales email on the last day of a launch shouldn’t be written like the third email in your nurturing sequence.
- 10x Emails and 10x Launches exist to make it really, really easy for you to make sense of your email copywriting options.
- Led by the very copywriters behind huge six- and seven-figure launches and high-performing SaaS email sequences, 10x Email and 10x Launches will strip away the mystique of writing emails.
- Join us to skip past the guesswork. Inside this training, you’ll get the frameworks, formulas, processes and repeatable techniques to plan, write and optimize emails that gets results worth bragging about.
- Whether you write your own copy or hire people to, you’ll perform better with a clear understanding of what makes an email succeed or fail – which you’ll find inside 10x Emails and 10x Launches, bundled for one low price this week only.
- Here’s what you’ll get in 10x Emails, now with 10x Launches
- Whatever systems you have, whatever product or service you’re selling and whatever market you’re serving, get everything you can out of exactly what you’ve got. When you gain functional mastery over email and launch copywriting, you’ll be able to do just that. Because you’ll improve your execution. And that’s where sales happen.
GET REPEATABLE PROCESSES
You’ve tried guessing your way through email and launch copywriting. But to get the repeatable results you want, you need repeatable processes. Each course and module in this training will flesh out your step-by-step plan.
GET REUSABLE TEMPLATES
- Lovingly referred to as “themeplates,” the templates inside this training will take you through all the parts of the funnel – from pre-launch to downsells. Themeplates include detailed instructions. So you can make ‘em yours.
- In 10x Emails, you’ll discover how to apply
- conversion copywriting techniques to sales and nurturing emails
- You’ll get instant access to 4 modules featuring 20+ HD training videos, each averaging 5 minutes in length (with transcripts). You’ll also get a dozen over-the-shoulder tutorials, worksheets and cheatsheets and access to a private Facebook group.
PLUS! More than 12 hours of workshop recordings and materials for sales and SaaS emails – and loads of email templates.
Ideal for sales emails and SaaS.
After 10x Emails, you’ll write 10x better with:
A classic rule to keep the skeeze out of your sales emails
The 3-part anticipation-building sequence (Module 2)
The essential method to target like a pro
How to plot a drip campaign
Why comic book writers make great copywriters
How to plot a SaaS onboarder (Module 1)
The 5 Cs of welcome emails, complete with a template
“Bag o’ emails”
The reason your stories are boring – and how to fix them
What fashionists know about energetic copy
The thing you’re actually selling when it’s time to close
When to use urgency
The template to get people to your webinar (Bonus)
The exact tools to boost conversions inside your emails
The right lead magnet – and how to make it sound better
When to use scarcity
If you’ve questioned whether you should use email to sell, this first module will tell you exactly why you should – but, importantly, how to do it the right way. Discover how to plan and plot your emails to nurture and coach each yes.
Time to write – but where to start? Module Two features 10 super-tactical lessons on writing subject lines, writing body copy, getting specific, telling stories and using your voice (or someone else’s). Plus, over-the-shoulder tutorials.
In this module, email copywriting gets exciting. You’ve conquered the foundational stuff – and now you can apply 10x copywriting techniques, like the CPTS Technique and the Superman Principle.
Email optimization: Why do your open rates suck? How come those sales emails aren’t selling? What should you be testing? And what are the biggest mistakes even the CRO pros make?
10x Emails includes copywriting worksheets, cheatsheets and templates
The training in 10x Emails has helped 600+ copywriters and marketers confidently write high-converting emails
Upgrade your powers of persuasion inside 10x Launches, featuring the Coaching the Conversion methodology
You’ll get instant access to 7 modules that will transform you into a launch machine – whether you’re involved in course launches or product launches.
The first 2 modules introduce you to a copywriting methodology based not in selling but in coaching the conversion. The remaining 5 modules cover copywriting for every single phase of a launch or funnel
PLUS! Get 20+ email “themeplates” complete with detailed walk-throughs of how to use them over and over again, without wearing them out.