LANGUAGES ARE AN INVITATION TO A WHOLE NEW WORLD.
- The freedom to travel anywhere
- The confidence to start a conversation with anyone
- The adventure of speaking to people in their own language
Learning a new language stimulates your brain. It allows you to experience other cultures from the inside. And it gives you the confidence to start conversations with people you’d otherwise never have met.
freedom • confidence • adventure
I’ve asked thousands of language learners about their biggest barriers to speaking a new language.
“I don’t know how to find the courage to talk to people”
“I get nervous when initiating a conversation”
“I’m scared of making mistakes and looking stupid”
“I don’t want to look like a fool in front of strangers”
Do you identify with any of these comments?
I did, for sure.
We all want to be dedicated, motivated language learners. We all know that we should be determined and committed. We all want to impress our friends with our language smarts.
When I moved to Spain, I lived there six months, and I was still terrified of starting a conversation in Spanish. I took language classes. Even then, I didn’t have the confidence to go out and talk to people.
We know we “should” study grammar. We know we “should” set aside a time for language practice every day. We know we “should” memorize vocabulary.
But does any of that ever happen?
No. Instead, we think we’re stuck with our “limitations”. We believe that language learning is just for gifted geniuses. We tell ourselves that we’re too old, or that we’re unable to travel, or that we’ve got a poor memory.
None of those needs to hold you back.
HI! I’M BENNY LEWIS!
You might know me as the author of the #1 best seller Fluent in 3 Months. Or you might have seen me profiled in National Geographic or speaking at TEDx.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve traveled to over 40 countries, become fluent in eight languages, conversational in another four and I’ve gotten by in another 12 languages.
Thanks to my adventures and the charm of my lilting accent I’ve been given the nickname
Benny the Irish Polyglot.
You’ve probably guessed that it hasn’t always been this way.
When I started out, I didn’t have a clue about learning languages. I’m not “natural” or “gifted” with languages. And I don’t consider myself a particularly dedicated learner.
How have I learned so many languages?
Here’s what changed things.
I figured language is about communication.
It’s about meeting interesting people.
It’s about discovering new worlds.
It’s a social thing.
Yet so often, we make language learning about sitting at a desk, reading from a textbook. All the fun and passion are drained away. And language learning should be all about fun and passion.
In other words, I found that if I simply started speaking a language, from day one, and immersed myself in that language, I naturally picked it up.
By meeting interesting people, and wanting to know more about them, I found I wanted to learn.
Motivation was key – and I’ll show you how to find yours. Confidence is also vital – again, I’ll share how you get that. With confidence and motivation, you can learn any language. But you will hit roadblocks. That’s why I developed systems to help me learn faster.
I shared the essentials of my language learning systems in my bestselling book Fluent in 3 Months.
Now, I’m ready to open the lid on everything…
Introducing Fluent in 3 Months Premium:
Everything You Need to be Confident in Speaking Another Language
With Fluent in 3 Months Premium, you’ll open the doors to the adventure of language learning.
Here are just some of the things you can do once you know the real secrets to learning a second language:
Travel the World
- Immerse yourself in a full cultural experience with every new place you visit
- Have the confidence to live abroad
- Understand the cultures you visit from the inside
Embrace Your Passion for Learning
- Fall in love with language learning. It’s all about passion!
- Stimulate your brain by reading books and newspapers in your new language
- Get a broader perspective as you discover new ways of thinking
- Have the confidence and courage to start a conversation with anyone
- Impress your family and friends with your language skills
- Learn how to blend in anywhere
Live Your Dreams
- Find the overseas job you’ve always dreamed of
- Meet new and interesting people
- Make the most of every opportunity
Here’s what’s waiting for you inside Fluent in 3 Months Premium:
- A step-by-step language hacker’s pathway.
- I show you what to learn, and when.
- Extra mini-missions and language challenges.
- This includes a checkbox accountability system to make sure you actually complete the missions.
- Language Journal.
- Take notes on your favourite hacks and “aha!” moments, and practise writing in your target language.
- Do It Yourself Learning Schedule.
- I show you how to create a learning routine that works for you and your life (no matter how busy you are).
- Everything You Need to Know About Language Hacking
- Hacking a language is all about finding the easiest and quickest way to learn a language. I’ve spent over a decade discovering and developing advanced language hacks that anyone can use.